Who is the your independent auditor?
D. Brooks and Associates CPA's, P.A.
Can I obtain stock certificates for my shares?
New and existing shareholders can obtain stock certificates by contacting our transfer agent noted below.
Where are your headquarters?
14269 N. 87th Street Suite 205, Scottsdale AZ 85260
Where can I receive a quarterly report?
Shareholders can obtain quarterly and full-year reports on OTC and under the Investor Relations tab on our website.
Has there ever been a stock split?
Yes, the most recent reverse stock splits occurred in May 2014.
What is your ticker symbol and what exchange are you traded on?
Our ticker symbol is (ZDPY) and we are traded on OTC QX.
Who is your transfer agent?
West Coast Stock Transfer